Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gardens not Guns... Last Day of School!

School's Out.. and our Grass pets are alive and well.  Notice a few pets joined our division photo. 

During the last days of school, we signed an anti-gun pledge which read:

"I will never bring a gun to school. I will never resolve a dispute with a gun. I will use my influence with my friends to keep them from using guns to settle disputes. Together, by honoring this pledge, we can reverse the violence and grow up safely. Sign it; mean it, live it, keep it."
 
Maybe one day there will be a campaign:  Gardens not Guns.

3 comments:

  1. A search for "Gardens not Guns" brought me to your site; I wanted to see if there was already a campaign after I thought about this as a possible campaign in Flint, MI. Community gardens have been hugely successful here, and it would be wonderful to see a national campaign to push this effort. Glad to see others are thinking the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this site the same way, Amy. Interested in teaming up to start this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy and Molly,
    Thanks for the messages.
    Please send me an email and we can talk more.
    jennysarna@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete